About myself......


First Blog of my life...

 My inspiration:

It's equally nice and cringy and nervous to write a blog for the first time... But I still dunno why I've started to blog πŸ˜…πŸ˜…! But according to me having no inspiration is your biggest inspiration. Wanna know why???

That according to me is that every human is unique and different in their own way... Like no one is same on this earth. At least we would be different with just one or two differences, but just because that no human would be the others' doppelganger just because they look alike or think alike. Every being on this Earth have their own responsibility and we need everyone in one or the other way. Being inspired by others will eventually make you live a life that you are not destined to. You're life would become a pretend play game. 

Stop Comparing Yourself with Others FIRST


"If you think you don't know what your destiny is..... Just think what bothers you in sleep or what caresses you in your lows."

 

For me it was my textbooks, homework, music, family, and universe.


Now about myself:

I'm Shanmitha.T, right now in grade 10. I'm more of a simple and jovial, a bit idiosyncratic and quirky... I can sing, dance and do a few more things too. I'm born in a modern yet traditional Tamil family... Well I guess I have to use many oxymorons while describing myself and my familyπŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜„. Right now my existence is based upon my nonpareil zeal, which obtaining knowledge and uncover the true and dark secrets of the universe who's waiting for me to unveil itπŸ˜›πŸ’—. I appear to be a really grumpy person, but you'd change your mind once you get to kno
w me. I'm a happy teen, AND I FEEL AWKWARD DESCRIBING MYSELF... So I'm stopping rn. Buh Bye...πŸ’–πŸ’‹
 


 

      

Comments

  1. I always admire your writings dear. Keep rocking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow young author blooming ��
    Great reading
    All the best ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I am mesmerized with your talent .u have a long yet successful path to achieve ,u will surely achieve wonders in life love u garl 😘♥️♥️πŸ’―♥️πŸ™‚ live ur concept tooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😍😍

      Delete
  4. Mass shanmitha great young author. ALL THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome thangachi...keep up the good work..!!��❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, and thanks for the compliments..😍😘😊

      Delete
  6. Great Shanmitha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very good writing. Keep going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot.. with everyone's support and love will surely doπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘❤

      Delete
  7. Good writing dear. Stay focused !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Dude?!!!!!.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
    Keep going.....All the bestπŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shanmitha.....I generally prefer to read Tamil books, novels and web pages. But something attracted me to read your blog, because you and your words are unique. Keep doing .....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts